Information we collect
Our Website regularly gathers two sorts of information about you:
- (a) information that you give which by and by distinguishes you; and
(b) information that doesn’t by and by recognize you which we automatically gather when you visit our Website or that you give us.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII): Our meaning of actually recognizable data incorporates any data that might be utilized to explicitly distinguish or reach you, like your name, address, email address, phone number, and so on. As an overall policy, to facilitate the utilization of “website” content, you should give actually recognizable data while enlisting.
- Non-Personal Information: Our meaning of non-individual information is any information that doesn’t actually distinguish you. Non-individual information can incorporate certain by and by recognizable information that has been de-distinguished; that is, information that has been delivered mysteriously. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you give us, either independently or along with your by and by recognizable information. We likewise consequently gather certain non-individual information from you when you access our Websites. This information may can include, in addition to other things, IP addresses, the kind of program you are utilizing (e.g., Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and so on), the outsider site from which your visit began, the working framework you are utilizing (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, and so forth), the space name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Maxis, Celcom, Digi and so on), the particular territories of the Website that you visit, and the length of your visit
How We Use and Share the Information Collected
- Personally Identifiable Information: The by and by recognizable information you submit to us is for the most part used to complete your purchase of items from Glinter.my . On the occasion you have become a member of Glinter.my, the personally recognizable data you submit to us will be utilized to distinguish you as a member of Glinter.my and to ease your access to Membership benefits. We may likewise utilize this data to later reach you for an assortment of reasons, for example, client support, giving you time limited promotion about our items and administrations or those of our other associated organizations (“partnered organizations”), or to speak with you about the administrations we have given.
- Non-Personal Information: We utilize non-personal information in an assortment of ways, including to help break down site traffic, comprehend client needs and patterns, carry out targeted promotional activities , and to improve our services thereby. We may utilize your non-personal information without anyone else or total it with data we have acquired from others. We may impart your non-personal information to our affiliated organizations and third parties/outsiders to accomplish these objectives and others, yet recollect that aggregate information is anonymous information that doesn’t by and by recognize you.
Other Uses & Information
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your PC at whatever point you are riding the Internet. Web servers (computers that “present” pages) consequently distinguish your computer by its IP address. At the point when guests demand pages from our Websites, our servers regularly log their IP addresses. We gather IP addresses for reasons for system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to follow the utilization of our Website. IP addresses are viewed as non-personal information and may likewise be shared as stated previously. We maintain all authority to utilize IP addresses and any actually recognizable information to distinguish a visitor when we feel it is important to implement compliance with our Website rules or to: (a) satisfy a government request; (b) adjust with the prerequisites of the law or legal process; (c) secure or guard our legitimate rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in a crisis to ensure the wellbeing and security of our Website’s users or the general public.
- Cookies: “Cookies” are small text files from a site that are stored on your hard drive. These text files make utilizing our Website more helpful by, in addition to other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. Cookies themselves don’t regularly contain any actually recognizable information. We may break down the information got from these cookies and match this data with information given by you or another party.
- On the off chance that you are worried about the capacity and utilization of cookies, you might have the option to direct your web browser to tell you and look for approval at whatever point a cookie is being sent to your hard drive. You may likewise erase a cookie manually from your hard drive through your web program or different projects. Kindly note, nonetheless, that a few parts of our Website won’t work as expected or be accessible to you in the event that you will not acknowledge a cookie or decide to incapacitate the acknowledgment of cookies.
- Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or remarks, we may utilize your personally recognizable information to respond to your inquiries or remarks, and we may save your inquiries or remarks for future perusal. For security concerns, we don’t suggest that you send non-public individual information, like passwords, social security numbers, or bank details, to us by email. In any case, beside our answer to such an email, it isn’t our standard practice to send you email except if you demand a specific help or pursue a component that includes email interchanges, it identifies with purchases you have made with us (e.g., item updates, client support, and so forth), we are sending you data about our different services, or you agreed to being reached by email for a specific reason. In specific occurrences, we may furnish you with the choice to set your inclinations for accepting email interchanges from us; that is, consent to certain correspondences yet not others.
- Transfer of Assets: As we keep on developing our business, we may sell or buy assets. In the event that another element obtains us or all (or generously the entirety) of our assets, the by and by recognizable information and non-personal information we have about you will be moved to and utilized by this getting entity. Likewise, if any insolvency or rearrangement continuing is brought by or against us, every information might be viewed as an asset of our own and as such might be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything in this despite what might be expected, we reserve all authority to uncover any personally recognizable data or non-individual data about you in the event that we are needed to do as such by law, as for copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or on the off chance that we accept that such activity is important to: (a) satisfy a government demand; (b) adjust with the necessities of the law or legal processes; (c) ensure or guard our lawful rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in a crisis to secure the wellbeing and security of our Website’s clients or the overall public.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We have executed safety efforts we think are sensible and fitting to ensure against the misfortune, abuse and modification of the information under our influence. If it’s not too much trouble, be prompted, nonetheless, that while we endeavor to ensure your by and by recognizable information and privacy, we can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you reveal or send to us on the web and are not answerable for the robbery, annihilation, or coincidental divulgence of your by and by recognizable information.
Our Website may connect to or contain connections to other outsider sites that we don’t control or maintain, for example, regarding purchasing catering services or different services or items referred to on our Website. We are not answerable for the privacy practices utilized by any outsider site. We urge you to note when you leave our Website and to peruse the privacy statements of all third parties sites prior to submitting any personally identifiable information..
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits, features and services offered on or through our Website.