our terms & conditions
Please read, Thanks.
Kindly pay attention to these terms and conditions which will apply when you purchase any items from us online. If it’s not too much trouble, read them carefully prior to any purchase you may make as they inform and educate you about the basis where we will sell items to you rightfully.
Thereby, by placing an order with us you agree to be bound by these stated terms and conditions.
In these Terms:
“Website” signifies our website at www.glinter.my
“Goods” signifies the products which we display on the website and will supply to you upon successful order as per these Terms and Conditions.
“Order” signifies an order which you place with us enumerating the goods you wish to purchase from us.
“You/Your” signifies you, the individual using our Website and additionally purchasing items from us.
KEKO MARKETING (M) SDN BHD (411048-K)
No 3178, MK15, Lot 5777, Jalan Seladang 1,
Taman Selamat, Alma, Bukit Mertajam 14000 Penang, Malaysia
HOW THESE TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY
- The Terms in Section A clarify how our Website should be utilized rightfully and correctly. They apply to all users of the Website. Area B additionally applies when you purchase items through the Website or via telephone. We may alter the Terms occasionally and you are encouraged to check them routinely for any progressions or amendments which we might make.
AREA A: TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
- This Website is focused on individuals who are purchasers of
KEKO MARKETING (M) SDN BHD (411048-K)
No 3178, MK15, Lot 5777, Jalan Seladang 1,
Taman Selamat, Alma,Bukit Mertajam 14000 Penang, Malaysia
- OUR RIGHTS IN THE WEBSITE
- The copyright and other ownership rights (known as “Intellectual property rights”) in this Website and its content (consisting of plan, text, logos, business trademarks, designs and some other relevant material) are claimed by us or our licensors. You should not yourself or permit any other individual to distribute, duplicate, conveyor alter any of the content of this – copyright policy -. Anybody may see this Website and print pages from it for individual use just, for browsing our items and placing an order with us. Some other use is restricted without our prior written consent. You should not make any duplicate of any material from the Website for any business-related use at all.
- You should not at all duplicate, imitate or utilize any products name, details, and logos which show up on the Website. Connecting to our website on different sites is at our attention and we may necessitate that you quit connecting to our website whenever.
- We may utilize any information which you transfer to our website as we choose and we may likewise reveal that information to a third party.
- We have taken extraordinary effort in constructing this website yet neither we nor our officers, directors, employees or our affiliated companies will be answerable for any harms, misfortunes or expenses any way they emerge because of Your utilization of or dependence on the Website. Despite the fact that we mean to give information which is precise and up to date, we don’t guarantee to do as such. You are liable for ensuring that your dependence on this website is reasonable for your own intentions and the information which we give isn’t planned to advise which you ought to depend on. The information contained on this website is given on a “with no guarantees” basis and we bar all guarantees and portrayals of any sort as for this website and its contents to the furthest reaches which the law permits.
- We may change, eliminate or in some other way adjust the content of our website whenever and without prior notifications.
- We may give connections to different websites. In the event that we do this, those connections accommodate your comfort just and we can’t be liable for the content or accessibility of those websites or your utilization of them.
- We don’t ensure that this website will consistently be accessible or be liberated from blunder, virus or comparable.
- We are under a legitimate obligation to supply goods that are incongruity with the agreement and we expect to guarantee that the item pictured on our website are just about as precise as conceivable but there might be slight shading varieties between the goods and the pictures shown on the web.
SECTION B: TERMS OF SALES
OUR AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE OF GOODS AND THE ORDERING PROCESS
- The Website displays Goods that are promoted available to be purchased and provide information about them. By promoting goods on the website, we are welcoming you to place an order with us. On the off chance that you placed an order, we are not obliged to acknowledge that order and the contract between us might be only created if and when we acknowledge your order. Neither placing an electronic order form, nor finishing the checkout procedure establishes our acknowledgement of your order. Our acknowledgement of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will occur upon delivery to you of the goods. You may include quite a few things within a single order, subject to any limitations set out in these Terms or on the Website and each order which you placed will be a different contract between us. We maintain whatever authority is needed to decline to supply goods to any individual.
- Any variation of the contract should have explicitly concurred between you and us.
- The following sections clarify the interaction which you should experience to place an order and how the contract for the offer of goods between us will be created. This segment likewise clarifies significant data about payment and delivery.
Stage 1 – Choosing your items
You can choose an item to buy by tapping on the item which you are keen on and afterwards tapping on “Add to Cart”.
Stage 2 – Reviewing Your Basket
You can review the items which you have added to your cart. You can change the items of your cart by correcting the number of items you need to arrange (which might be dependent upon a most extreme number of things, per size every now and then), eliminating any undesirable things by clicking ‘Delete’ and review the cart total value. You can likewise enter any discount code which you may have. Entering a legitimate limited time code and clicking ‘Redeem’ will update the latest value of the item in the cart. You would then be able to keep shopping and adding to your cart in the event that you wish or on the off chance that you would prefer not to purchase whatever else, go directly to the subsequent step.
Stage 3 – Heading to Checkout
Once you have completed the process of shopping, you may continue to checkout by tapping on “Proceed or Checkout”.
Step 4 – Customer enlistment
You will be requested to identify yourself as a current user to continue to checkout. To enrol as a guest user you will be requested to provide your email address and other information. We will at that point store that particular information for the record on preparing your order yet it won’t be perceived when you visit the website next time. Existing users will be requested for an email address and password to log in, each time when an order is placed.
Step 5 – Completing your address and delivery details
On the off chance that you are a guest customer, you will be given a few delivery options to choose from. Whenever you have picked your preferred options, you will be requested to enter your delivery address ( precise delivery location). In the event that you are an existing user, you will be shown any delivery addresses that you have previously entered. You will have the choice of choosing a similar location for your billing address. You should give us the right address of your preferred delivery location. We won’t be responsible in the event of any delay or failure of delivery of your purchased items due to your failure to provide precise address details.
Stage 6 – Your order summary and payment information
You will at that point need to pick your payment method and enter your relevant payment details. If it’s not too much trouble, kindly check this data cautiously. You will at that point be given the alternative to save such options for your following purchase in the future. On the off chance that you are an existing user and you have recently saved your payment method, they will show up here. Your order summary page will at that point show up in the webpage. This remembers details of the item of your order. You should check the details at this stage cautiously as this is the last stage of the ordering process at which you can address any missteps or change the items which you need to order. You can do this by getting back to the landing page and finishing the interaction set out above once more. On the off chance that you are satisfied with your order, click “Place Order”.
Stage 7 – Placing Your Order
By tapping on “Place Order”, You are affirming that you have read through, comprehended and acknowledged these Terms. Hence, your order will be submitted to us rightfully.
Stage 8 – Order Acknowledgment
Whenever we have gotten confirmation that your payment has been approved, a screen will show up, expressing gratitude toward you for the purchase and successful order placement. You will be provided with an order reference and an email will be sent to you to approve your order and for your reference. It will affirm the items, cost and any delivery charges. Kindly advisable to print a duplicate of the order confirmation and email and save them for your records and reference. If it’s not too much trouble, take note of this, our acknowledgement of your order (regardless of the content of emails we send to you) will just occur on dispatch of your order.
We may refuse your order or cancel your order if we decide it is reasonable to do so which may include circumstances where:
- We are unable to obtain authorised payment or the payment process is incomplete; or
- We identify an item or pricing error on the Website; or
- You fail to meet any criteria for eligibility of purchase which we may impose from time to time; or
- We suspect that your order is related to fraudulent activity; or
- You fail to submit all necessary and relevant details to allow us to fulfil the order; or
- Items are unavailable or out of stock.
- We may contact you by telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and despatch your order or we may be unable to accept it. For example, we may do this if your order is of particularly high value.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices and delivery charges are as displayed on the website when We acknowledge your order. Costs include GST and are in Malaysian Ringgit. Delivery charges are shown independently. All relevant delivery charges are as expressed on the website or as determined throughout the WEBSITE at the time you place the order. The delivery charge for the order appears on the shopping and or payment page underneath your chosen items.
- We may amend prices whenever without prior notice. Where there is a contrast between a price at the time the order is made and when we deliver your order, we will notify you by email or phone and inquire as to whether you wish to continue. On the off chance that you decline and under any circumstances payment has just been taken, it will be re-credited to your credit or debit account.
- Offers and promotions on the website are dependent upon availability and we may change or without them whenever and without notice. Nothing will oblige Us to keep up offers or advancements for any period. Extra terms may apply, details of which will be shown.
- We should receive payment for the items in full before they are delivered.
- We acknowledge payment through most significant credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard. You should possibly use a card on the off chance that you are the named cardholder. By placing an order, you affirm that you are the approved cardholder. All credit and debit cardholders are dependent upon approval and security checks just as authorization by the card issuer and any extra terms forced by the issuer. On the off chance that the issuer doesn’t approve a payment, we won’t acknowledge your order and won’t be at risk for any deferral or non-deliver.
- Your card issuer may charge you for using your card. Kindly check the terms and conditions with your card issuer cautiously and ahead of time of presenting your instalment subtleties.
- If we don’t have adequate stock of items, we will inform you by email or phone and your credit or debit card exchange will be dropped or discounted. We will do this as quickly as time permits and by no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of your order. We won’t be liable for any compensation if items that you request are not available in any way, shape or form.
In the event that things go wrong
- Cancellation of an order is not allowed after the payment is made. Similarly, a refund is not available for goods sold but a replacement is available for damaged goods with similar items. Refund is only available when your shipping address is out of our delivery coverage.
- For any orders out of our delivery coverage, the orders will be cancelled immediately and a refund will be made instantly. You will be getting a cancellation email from the team. Kindly be informed that the transfer might not take place immediately because banks may need 10 or even 30 working days to process the payment. We have no control over this but we shall keep track to ensure you get your refund.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Exchanges (if applicable)
- If the items or amount which you receive are not as you order because of our mistake then you ought to inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the day of receipt with your contact details, day of receipt, invoice and the description of the issue. We will likewise repay you any delivery costs which you incur in sending the mistaken items back to us. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your replacement. If you are approved, then your replacement will be processed, within 3 working days, unless otherwise informed.
To return your product, we will arrange the pick up of the returned products and you will be getting a confirmation email from the team with all the details.
- We intend to deliver the items inside the timescales that appeared on our website. References to “working day” will mean anytime barring Sundays and Bank Holidays. Notwithstanding, time isn’t of the quintessence for delivery or execution and all delivery dates determined on our website and in any correspondence are appraised as it were. This implies that we won’t be liable if items are delivered outside those occasions and we won’t be at risk for the results of any postponement. In the event that we can’t deliver the items inside the shown timescale, we will utilize sensible endeavours to reveal to you by email and give altered delivery estimates.
- If items are unavailable then we will tell you by email or show them on the WEBSITE.
- Goods will be delivered to the location which you give in the order interaction anyway delivery practices may vary upon which carrier is delivering the items. You should give a substantial and precise location for delivery. The delivery method which we use may differ contingent upon the nature and number of the items. We will choose what we believe is the most suitable delivery method for the items.
- We maintain all authority to make elective arrangements for delivery, which will rely on the carrier we use to deliver the items. This may incorporate leaving the items with a neighbour or in a protected spot in or around your property.
- If the items are not delivered on the date expected you ought to tell us of such non-delivery within 30 days of such failure of delivery.
OUR RIGHTS IN THE ITEMS
All proprietorship rights known as intellectual property rights in the items including all plans, trademarks, images and logos are and will remain our property. At no time will any rights, title or interest in the intellectual property rights pass to you.
This Contract is subject to Malaysian law.
We may change these Terms whenever and without prior notice to you. Any change will produce results following being posted on the Website and will be considered to be acknowledged by any individual who uses the Website. Where you have just submitted an order, the Contract will stay subject to the rendition of the Terms which were set up at the time at which you put in your request, subject to any progressions explicitly concurred among you and us.